Friday, November 25, 2011

Day 30

This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it! Psaml 118

I'm laying in bed and for hours now all I can hear is the sound of machine gun fire and an occasional " oh Sh!*" ! It sounds so real and yet the constant and rhymatic sound is almost lulling me to sleep.
Strange.
Somewhere else tonight is the same sound but with a different affect, it's not lulling anyone else to sleep.Quite the opposite in fact.
Matt and his video games, boys will be boys. Im still trying to win Pac Man, I'm pretty behind the times in video games I guess.
Somewhere else a woman is hiding in fear, worrying and praying for her life and for those that she loves, her Matt isn't just playing a video game.
So tonight I am simply thankfull for peace and for safety.
I'm confident that I will go to sleep and wake up with no one breaking into our home or hearing gun fire outside my window, tonight like everynight I will sleep safely in peace and make my way to the coffee pot and watch the birds out my kitchen window.
Yes, thank you Lord for safety and a peacefull nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment