Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Coffee

This is the day the LORD has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it! Psalm 118:24

Day 5 of giving thanks every day no matter the circumstances of this life, I missed the last few blog entries because there wasnt enough time in the day and there still isnt! but i wont skip!
 So tonight instead of trying to tell some amazing story about my life or my kids or whats going on in my head, i am simply thankful for the littel pleasures in life. this week especially , im so greatful for tastebuds and also coffee. I love the smell, the taste, the feeling of the warm liquid going down, the warmth of the mug in my hand. its an experience, and i love it everytime.
so yes , iam thankful for coffee! Thank you Lord for crating these yummy beans,, i know you could of created us without taste or smell, how would we ever know the difference? we wouldnt most likely but you love us enough to give us these simple littel pleasures! thank you!
oh and new stuies show that coffee reduces chance of stoke! BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment