Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 16-24 and a few more, All a Blurr

This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it.Psalm 118:24
 My daily blog for 6 months on rejoicing everyday for 6 months no matter what life brings. It seems to be one long day of 8 days of creativity and craziness!
After coming back from the art retreat and playing with the idea of a butterfly I have been busy flapping these littel wings everywhere.
So the days continue to stretch into one and I didn't keep my word to myself for my daily blog.
LIFE
Let's see, art retreat, extension training/certification, house for sale, packing, organizing, looked at 54 houses, creative time in my art studio, work, coffe with friends, but most importantly time with family.
I have a ton of different projects going on, many changes, alll good, expanding my carreer oh and trying to figure out a wedding date and a place!
WHEW
This littel butterfly is tired!!
I am thankful that the lord has blessed me with so much! I am thankful he has given me the gift of creativity but I think what I am most thankful for during these 2 weeks of bussiness is rest. I had 2 naps this weekend, while traveling, one was in the car, but a nap either way! I just needed a littel down time and now after I make another cup of coffee and relax in the bath, I will emerge ready for flight for another amazing day!
I know everything will fall into place around me as it always does, another blessing from the Lord I know, so as I fly around doing my part I know without a doubt he is doing his part.

Thank you Lord for life, even when it's busy, I am reminded that some people don't have the strenght to get out of bed, or have a job or have children, or friends to have coffee with. Alot of people aren't blessed with my everyday conviences like clean water for a relaxing bath much less clean water for them and their children to drink to stay alive, some don't have  a bed to take a nap much less a safe nights sleep,and i complain about the uncomfortable car to sleep in, shame on me. Forgive my selfishness and give me a more compassionate heart and guide me in the directon to be your hands and feet to spread love to all those I see, that's the most important thing above all else I do   chor 13:1  ...and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal...       I do not want to only be noise to the world but part of a beautiful song. amen

No comments:

Post a Comment