Sunday, September 11, 2011

I am blessed

This is the day the Lord has made and I  will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

Day 11. My challenge is to be thankful no matter what life brings, for something, whether big or small..
 I have had a great time doing this so far. It has made me look at life differently the past few weeks for sure. Even though I'm only on day 11, it should probably be close to a month. some days I lose track of time!
I am so thankful for the time i got tto spend with my cousin this weekend!!It has been a few late nights and a lot of laughter talking about memories and creating new ones. Honestly I have had a headache or miagrane in my neck the lat few days and its made it alittel difficult but i kept it to myself and just enoyed my time, because I knew soon it would pass but my cousin wouldnt be back for along time.
 Now im home in bed with my computer and it hurts more than ever so besides being thankful for my time with him, right now with my neck in tremendous pain with this headach, I want to say I am thankful for having a home to go to and a bed to curl up  into and relax, i couldnt imagine being homeless especially on days when you are sick or having these horrible headaches, im thankfull for the cold refreshing water i have on my night stand, what a luxury, lots of people dont have clean water.im thankful for the quite in my house and i m thankful for my sweetheart, i know when he comes over he will rub my neck untill i fall asleep.
I am very blessed.
Thank you God for this weekend with my family, thank you for always providing and making a way for me. thank you God for putting matt in my life and showing me true genuine love and kindness.Lord please heal my neck and these headaches, i know you are the great healer of all things! there is nothing you cant do, right now i ask of you to please heal my head and whatever causes this to happen, thnak you Jesus, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment